Substance Abuse Issues:
- Contact person- Recovery Specialist for treatment information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to add our resource.
- Services offered- Education, rehabilitation, and information regarding mental health and substance abuse issues
- Phone number – 877-695-5395
- Physical address – 100 SE Third Avenue, Suite 1800, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33394
- Website – DrugRehab
The National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Phone numbers: 1-800-799-7233 & 1-800-787-3224
- Website: Domestic Violence Hotline
LGBTQ Related Issues:
LGBT National Hotline
- Services: Peer counseling and resources
- Phone number: 1-888-843-4564
- Website: LGBT Hotline
Local resources can be found by contacting 211 this could include food, housing, utilities, etc. Basic needs should ALWAYS be met before working on more advanced psychological needs.
*If you would like to have your organization considered to be added to this list, please utilize the Contact Page to send me your information to look over.